Thursday, April 5, 2007

CSEA Farewell

Computer Science and Engg Association(CSEA) has given a farewell party to complete CSE department.

Party scheduled at 5:00 pm in aryabhatta hall. All professors and lecturers came at 5'o clock. The hall got filled by 5:30, function started at 5:30.



All M.Tech CSE, MCA, B.Tech CSE were in the hall. I observed very less students from B.Tech 3rd year and MCA 2nd year.



Our director was the chief guest for the function. Director sir started the function with his speech. Then, our HOD sir gave a speech.



Surprisingly, our HOD announced Best Out going Student awards for the first time from department. Kranthi selected from M.Tech, chandra shekar from MCA and sridhal menon from B.Tech.







Next speech was mine. I wrote 3 papers content and started reading it without even lifting my head. Got so much tensed to read give that speech. I don't know, why it happened. Kranthi and John helped me a lot in preparing a good speech. After my speech some students shared their experience in this college.



They invited lecturers to deliver few words. My guide, Vinod pathari sir gave a wonderful speech. Sir explained about 10 rules that we study in kindergarten and mapped that to present life. It was awesome. Every one gave him a standing ovation after he completes his speech.







Some cultural programs were conducted as part of function. Very nice function with all CSE together.

Some students gave excellent feedback and some students gave -ve feedback. But everything went nice....







Myself with my guide and my favorite professor vineeth paleri sir.





Three best outgoing student award winners. Sridhal, chandra shekar and kranthi.



Function completed by 8:30pm. Everyone enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Custom Search