Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I got the best t-shirt today

Today, I got the best t-shirt in my life. It is completely designed by my friends.



Today morning we super six(kranthi, guru, raj, BPR, uma and me) are with white t-shirts and some sketches. The first sign on my t-shirt is by BPR. We went to PG-II and then to our lab.



Our juniors were signed on the t-shirts. Its wonderful t-shirt i ever designed.





Figure : Front





Figure : Back side





Best T-shirt drawing, by Raj





This is the feedback from my juniors.





This is also a feedback from my juniors.





Excellent quote by vishnu

1 comment:

  1. Tats really gud one u got suman ...so r u going to hang it in u r show case.......indeed a priceless T-shirt..........
    its really worth......

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search