Tuesday, May 6, 2008

@ Hyderabad - Day 1

I went to Hyderabad to attend kiran's marriage. Me, Jalendar, Shankar went together in Kachiguda train. I met jalendar after a long time(almost after 2 months). 12 of our colleagues also came in the same train to attend the marriage.

I went to Ranjith's room directly after getting down the train. I got fresh up and we went out side to have breakfast. Then I went to Nagaraju's home. I thought of enjoying the 4 days upto the maximum extent. I called Kranthi, Nagaraju, Uma maheshwar and Om prakash almost one week before. They told me to come there and we will plan something. But, all my expectations were reversed.

Kranthi did not lift the phone. I tried on 30th and 1st. I called him almost 100 times, but there was no one to pick up his phone. Uma maheshwar did not apply for a leave. He told he cannot meet me the same day. Om prakash went home. When I called him, I got strange response that "Mama, When did u come?". I was shocked with the response. Nagaraju told me that he has some work outside. But, he slept at home till noon (So he neither went out nor called me).
Wonderful receiving from my friends and excellent planning.

I went to Nagaraju's home at noon. I met him and dont know what to do. Becoz, no one is there with us. It was too hot outside, so I did not feel like going out. I played couple of AOE games with Nagaraju's brother. In the evening, Uma maheshwar came there. We went out to drop nagaraju's uncle.

My cousin(Naresh) called me and asked me to come to his home. He came to lakdikapool to pick me up. My another cousin (Srikanth) also came to the same place. We went to Cafe Bahar to eat biryani. We went home at 12'o clock in the night after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search