Tuesday, May 6, 2008

@ Hyderabad - Day 2

I went to my cousin(Srikanth) room. I was in the room only, as the weather is too hot outside.

Nagaraj called me in the afternoon and said that he booked tickets for IRON MAN movie in PVR. I told him to book tickets for afternoon show. I told him to book tickets for my brother and Shankar also.

I got French beard. The barber spent almost 20 minutes to give me a good look with French beard.

In the evening me and jalendar met near Paradise hotel and bought a Nirmal painting for Kiran from Lepakshi. We reached the function hall at 9pm. All my colleagues were arrived before us. We all went up to the stage and greeted him. We all presented the gift to him.

The dinner arrangements were good. After the dinner me and Jalendar went back to begumpet. I went to my brothers room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search