Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Final Presentation

My presentation was the first one in our batch.

I prepared well for the presentation. I had couple of mock presentations in front of my friends.

My presentation started at 9:30. Examiners came from NIT Surathkal. Our presentations were divided into three batches. My presentation was first one in my batch. Vinod sir and Pushparaj Shetty(NIT suratkal) were on the examination panel. I completed my presentation by 10:00.

We arranged lunch for our faculty in the guest house. We invited all the staff to lunch. We had a good time with our professors. Every one enjoyed the food.

We came back to hostel and started watching movie. In the evening kranthi and me started to bangalore. Gurudatha had some work in the college and Bhanu planned for a trip in kerala with some other friends, so they were in the college on tuesday.

It was a nice enjoyment that we were back to college once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search