Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back to NITC

I am back to NITC for my final presentation of my project.

Gurudatha came to my hotel and we both started on saturday (8th july) evening to calicut.
We reached calicut on sunday early morning. As we stepped out of the bus, it started raining (as the place is saying welcome back). I felt that I entered into kerala.

College Main building is changed a lot. The flooring in the main building is replaced with Granite flooring. It gave a new look to the building.

We (me and guru) entered into our G-Hostel. I remembered "Gurtukostunnai" song. That song was perfect match for the situation.

We entered into Nagaraju room. We shouted for some time, greeted every one. In order to get back to the college mood, nagaraju started a movie. After the movie got over, we started watching another movie. We felt like we are back to college.

In the night we went to Mezban hotel. Mezban is one of the best hotels in calicut. We enjoyed calicut food once again.

On monday morning Bhanu came to calicut and joined with us. We enjoyed his presence there. We met all of our juniors. Appreciated the people who got jobs and encouraged people who are trying for the next companies.

I met Vinod Pathari sir (my project guide) in the afternoon. I felt very happy after meeting him once again.

Evening kranthi joined with us. It was great to see all of our classmates there. We enjoyed that day.

Our presentations are scheduled on tuesday(10th july). Kranthi and mine was first presentations in different venues. I started preparing for the presentation......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search