Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Parents in NITC

My parents were thinking about visiting our campus from many days. Finally, they came on 1st may.



My parents came to bangalore. I went to bangalore and we had a trip to mysore on the next day. The tour was very nice. We visited srirangapatnam, mysore maharaja palace, chamundeshwari temple, the big nandi and finally brindavan garden.



We started in mysore at night 12:00 clock. We reached our campus at 5:30 in the morning. I took a guest room in our hostel for my parents. Gurudatha's parents also came to campus. My parents met with guru's parents and we went to canteen to have tiffen. We had some photos with our parents in campus.



Gurudatha and his parents were going to guruvayoor. So they left to calicut after taking tiffen.



I showed all the places in my campus to my parents. They enjoyed our campus atmosphere. As the summer heat is less compared to karimnagar, they felt a bit relaxed.



I took my parents to my lab and our department. Unfortunately, it was a holiday, so no faculty were on the campus. My guide is also in vacations. My parents felt a bit disappointed with this.



We were in our hostel till after noon 2'o clock. They enjoyed our campus and hostel life.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search